Have limited time but want to visit Cappadocia and experience the famous hot air balloon ride? You can easily do it with this special tour program which will take around 24 Hours in total.
Day - 1: Istanbul - Cappadocia:
Take the late afternoon or evening flight from Istanbul to Cappadocia (Kayseri or Nevsehir). Arrive and transfer to your hotel in Cappadocia. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day - 2: Cappadocia - Istanbul:
This morning you may join the optional but highly recommended Cappadocia balloon ride with the sunrise. Cappadocia balloon flights are operated in the early morning and they end up mostly before 08.00 am which will give you enough time to get ready for the Cappadocia sightseeing tour. You may book your balloon ride on our website seperately or request it on the checkout form when booking this tour package.
You will picked up from your hotel at around 09:30 AM and start your full day guided Cappadocia tour. Your first meeting with the lunar landscape of Cappadocia will be in the Devrent Imagination Valley which is famous for animal-like natural rock formations. After Devrent you will visit Pasabag (Monk’s Valley) where you will see mushroom shaped fairy chimneys with multiple stems and caps. After Pasabag a short drive will take you to Avanos Town which is divided into two by the longest river of Turkey, Kizilirmak (Redriver) and famous for tile and pottery workshops. After lunch in a local restaurant you will visit the famous Goreme Open Air Museum where you will see some well preserved, rock-cut churches with frescoes and paintings dating from as early as the 10th century and the best examples of Byzantine art in Cappadocia. Then head on to Esentepe Wish Hill for the best panoramic view of Cappadocia with Mt. Argeus, deep canyons, cave houses and dovecotes. You will end the day visiting the Uchisar Rock Castle which is the highest peak in the region and used as a fortress by the Roman and Byzantine armies. After the tour transfer back to the airport to take your return flight back to Istanbul or any other city in Turkey.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation in Cappadocia.
- Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours
- English & Spanish speaking tour guide.
- 1 Full Day Cappadocia tour.
- Museums, Monumens and Ruins Fees.
- 1 Breakfast at the hotel.
- 1 Lunch during the tour.
- Arrival and Departure airport transfers in Cappadocia.
- All transportation by non-smoking and air-conditioned touristical vehicles.
- Transportation during the tour by non-smoking airconditioned mini-van.
- Hotel pick up and drop off for Cappadocia Tour.
- All transportation during the cappadocia tour from point to point.
- Local taxes
- Service Charge.
You may choose the hotels according to the each town you will stay during the package.
Hotels and Locations
Cappadocia: Nostalji Cave Suit Ürgüp, Ürgüp Evi Cave Hotel,
* Prices are per person in Double Room, for the Single and Triple Rooms,
|1 Day / 1 Night Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul||1 Day / 1 Night Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul 1 Person||200€|
|1 Day / 1 Night Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul||1 Day / 1 Night Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul 2 Person||250€|